We are currently on the lookout for two or three energetic and talented photographers in Perth who can apply a documentary approach to wedding photography.
-Got a keen eye for detail?
- Able to anticipate moments before they happen?
- Easy going and get along with anyone?
- Can you make quick, effective decisions under pressure while remaining cool, calm and collected?
- Can you make people laugh and help these feel at ease in stressful situations?
- Do you have an excellent work ethic?
- Do you own at least two full frame pro level DSLR bodies with a range of fast zoom and/or prime lenses?
- Comfortable shooting both film and digital formats? (Film as in that old analogue stuff, not video. Not a deal breaker but certainly a bonus if you know how to shoot it!).
- Got a reliable car and current drivers license?
- Shot at least 20 weddings previously? (BTW, this one's a little negotiable. If you've only shot say 5 weddings but we love your work well that's a different story!)
We know this seems like a lot to ask but our clients demand the best from us so we demand the best from our photographers. If you score 8 out of 10 from the above criteria we'd love to hear from you!
Ideally you'll need to be available for evening appointments with potential clients so if you live in the southern suburbs (we're near Cockburn Central) that'd be a huge bonus!
Please contact our Production Manager on 0402 211 314 or email your CV along with either a link to your online gallery/website or attach a low res PDF with 20 - 30 wedding images for us to review to firstname.lastname@example.org